California Almond Pollination Service, Inc. provides honey bee pollination services to the agricultural industry in a cooperative environment, bringing together Beekeepers and Growers.
We have over 30 years experience in the bee business, and many of our crew members are second and third-generation beekeepers. We have grown from Brokering 3,000 hives in 2012 to over 23,000 hives in 2016. For the upcoming almond pollination season, our company is currently in need of an additional 4,000 hives and we have proposals pending for an additional 2,500 hives.
- Provide the highest quality pollination services to California Almond Growers and other farming operations in a cooperative environment.
- Provide a means whereby Beekeepers can market, maintain and deliver their hives to the growers.
- Provide cost-sensitive and competitive price levels with superior service.
- Experienced, motivated and passionate employees will provide these services.
- Our primary goal is to build long-term relationships, and we do not treat negotiations as a “Zero-Sum Game,” in which one party benefits at the expense of the other, but rather as an opportunity for both parties to win.
- By meeting and exceeding these goals, we will set new standards of excellence within the industry.
“California Almond Pollination Service, Inc. gets the bees in with plenty of time to get acclimated to their environment and they come around to make sure that the hive strength is what it should be and that the bees are properly fed and working.”
Ed McLaughlin, almond grower Durham, CA